Welcome to the blog! feel free to comment on how you feel about the topics at hand. I really want to hear your opinions not just only have my opinion heard, but I want to hear yours as well. Hope to hear from you in feature blogs!
Buckle up, this is going to be a wild one.
We've discussed many of the fazes leading up to marriage, but now it's time to bite the bullet and talk about sex. Sex is probably one of if not the most sensitive subjects I'll discuss in this blog, so bear with me. Many times we find ourselves not well-informed about sex, have received information from less-than-ideal sources, or have other problems when it comes to learning about sex. So what's there to know about sex? To know what to look for in a sexual relationship, we must know what to avoid. Though I'm not a professional in sex education, I will try my best to provide good information. However, if you have questions regarding sex or anything regarding this subject. Please go to the source I have on my sources page. Please don't just go to Google for answers, that could have the potential to cause more damage than good! One of the biggest things to avoid in a sexual relationship, whether you plan to enter into one or have already entered into one, is ...
hello
ReplyDelete